- HLM offers BBA which is an undergraduate course recognized by C.C.S University, Meerut.
- This three years regular course is designed to impart basic knowledge of various management subjects to students.
- The students, while learning under this course gain elementary knowledge of key concepts of management. They become aware of various management principles, marketing strategy, and management of human as a resource and financial accounting and its application in businesses.
- This course also inculcates basics of communication in business environment and HLM stresses upon development of core communication skills within students by arranging presentations and group discussions on a scheduled, regular basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- The candidate willing to take up this course must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks.
- Candidates having appeared/appearing in qualifying exam for the current year can also apply, provided they are in position to submit their documents on date as prescribed by University for seeking admission.
- The candidate is selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the institute after processing of applications.
- The filled-in application forms can be sent at the following address for further processing:
The Administrative Officer
HLM Group of Institutions
11KM. Milestone, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad
The fee structure shall be applicable as per the notification of Government of Uttar Pradesh, C.C.S University, Meerut.