Teachers play a very important role in shaping the future and personality of a student. A good teacher drives the students towards accomplishment of future aspirations. Realizing the need to provide education to individuals who will be future educators, HLM offers full time 2 years bachelor’s course in education (B.Ed) affiliated to CCS University, Meerut.
The study of this course stresses on the pedagogy of different subjects and different aspects essential for teaching.
Group A: PERSPECTIVES IN EDUCATION-Core Courses (CC)
- CC 1: Contemporary India and Education
- CC 2: Philosophical & Sociological Perspectives of Education
- CC 3: Growing up as a Learner
- CC 4: Teacher, Teaching and Technology
- CC 5: Creating an Inclusive School
- CC 6: Gender, School & Society
- CC 7: Knowledge, Language & Curriculum
- CC 8: Work Education, Gandhiji’s Nai Talim And Community Engagement 50 3 Total = 600 Group
B: CURRICULUM AND PEDAGOGY-Pedagogy Courses (PC)
- PC 1: Pedagogy of a School Subject - I
- PC 2: Pedagogy of a School Subject - II
- PC 3: Assessment for Learning
- PC 4: Optional Courses
- (i) Educational Administration and Management
- (ii) Guidance and Counseling
- (iii) Environment Education
- (iv) Computer Education
- (v) Health, Physical Education & yoga
- (vi) Life Style Management
- PC 5: Preparation to function as a Teacher
- PC 6: School Internship
- Group C: Experiences for Enhancing Professional Capacities (EPC)
- EPC 1: Strengthening Language Proficiency
- EPC 2: Art and Aesthetics
- EPC 3: Reading and Reflecting on Texts
- EPC 4: Understanding of ICT
- EPC 5: Scouting and Guiding
- EPC 6: Working with Community
Minimum 50% in UG & 45% for(SC/ST) as per University norms. The candidate willing to seek admission is selected on the basis of an Entrance Test conducted by the State Government.
Admission shall be made as per University and or stateGovernment rules.
The filled-in application forms are to be sent to the following address for further processing: The Admission Coordinator,HLM Group of Institutions, 11 Km Milestone, Delhi-MeerutRoad. Ghaziabad.
The fee structure shall be applicable as per the norms of Government of Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS) Meerut.