In pursuance of UGC (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of Harassment of Employees and Students in Higher Education Institutions, the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) of the College is constituted as under to deal with complaints relating to harassment at the work place.
- Taking all possible steps and measures to prevent harassment in the institution and on the HLM campus.
- Creating a safe environment on the campus for women employees and students.
- Conducting workshops, activities and lectures to create awareness among staff and students about
- The provisions of the POSH Act the ICC, its duties and how to file a complaint
- Dealing swiftly and effectively with any reported incidents of sexual harassment on the campus, fairly and in an unbiased manner, in accordance with the provisions of the POSH Act
- Submission of Annual Reports to the relevant authority in the prescribed format and within the prescribed time.